KAYE SOLEIL is a practitioner of practical applications in energywork,
intuition, and a neo-variant of ancient shamanics. She's a spiritual and
intuitive cartographer, a wayfinder helping you chart, navigate, and travel the path of your life and soul work with clarity, confidence, and power.
What can Kaye teach you?
- Be in a one-on-one interaction and go beyond the surface words and gestures to the truth of the situation - their motives, meanings, and intentions, as well as likely outcomes
- Surf difficult interactions and situations with clarity and confidence
- Be in a group setting and watch the energy for cues so that you can be successful with your own motives and intentions
- Help you integrate your strengths with your new skills to serve your work, relationships, flow of resources, and health
- Access and work with the root causes of your own healing imbalances
Kaye has been in the holistic healing field for over 25 years, a nomadic quest into the living languages-in-motion of spirituality, metaphysics, shamanics, healing modalities and science. She holds a Master’s Degree in Public Health with a concentration in Social Behavior and Community Health, and completed a 7-year apprenticeship with the Healix Institute, studying and practicing energywork in all its forms. She's studied and apprenticed with dozens of master energyworkers, shamans, intuitives, PhDs, MDs and other experts in their fields.
In her teaching and session work, she's integrated the universal, gold standard techniques of all shamanic healers - journeying, energywork, soul retrieval, and song. She's woven in techniques and philosophies from shamanic cultures worldwide including Yoga, Herbalism, Naturopathy, Aromatherapy, Permaculture, Public Health methodologies, Feng Shui and Qi Gong. She's done sweat lodges with Native American elders, pujas with Hindu-shamanic hybrids, met Mother Vine with Peruvian shamans, DMT launched with alchemists, and drank martinis with Robert Anton Wilson.
Kaye has consulted for start-ups, corporations, governmental, NGO, and educational institutions, and thousands of individuals all over the globe. She's worked irl and digitally in the U.S., Ireland, Great Britain, Australia, Canada, Sweden, and Norway for lots of orgs but mostly, and especially, one by one, for individuals at crossroads.